Friday, June 8, 2007

Post number 3

This post marks an epic moment in my life. For the first time, I have passed the two post mark while maintaining a blog. I guess that since my life is super screwed up now, I finally have something to write about. I believe that unless you aren't super screwed up at some point in your life then you don't grow up. I finally qualify. Yay! It's time to celebrate.
I have never known what I wanted to be. Every year it was something different. I've wanted to be a vet, a designer, a dancer at different stages in my life and even an auto driver and waitress when I felt like I would never be any good at anything and hence had to think of ways to survive. As I travelled about my city I would look at a guy sweeping the road and think, I could do that if I fail at everything else and had to think of my survival. Now that I think about it I could just seduce a rich guy! Except that seduction isn't an art I have perfected or understood or known my entire life. The only males I have ever manipulated are my cats (quite easily achieved by holding their catnip away from them). I have to rush now. My female dog is manipulating me. She needs her walk and the bambi eyed look she's giving me is too much for me to take...

No comments: